Computer Practices to Be Mindful Of
- Do log off of your computer at lunch and when you leave for the night. If you aren't sure how to do this, or any other items in this brochure, please contact the Information Services Department.
- Do set Outlook up to archive your old emails every two weeks.
- Do contact the Information Services Department if you need a job-related internet download.
- Do contact the Information Services Department if you are interested in sending out a mass email.
- Do your personal internet surfing from a break room computer.
- Do contact us if you are unsure of any HIPAA computer policies.
- Do not share your password with another person for any reason. If someone needs to get to your computer’s files, contact the Information Services Department for assistance.
- Do not...