Keep your device clean Is your device running a bit slower than usual? Maybe random screens are popping up? Does your bank account have unknown charges on it? These are some signs that your device might be infected with Popups Malware – malicious software designed to harm your device or network. Here are simple ways to help protect yourself: Keep your browser and operating system up to date Most operating systems and software will notify you when it’s time to upgrade – don’t ignore these messages and update as soon as you can. Old versions of software can sometimes have security problems that criminals can use to more easily get to your data. Google’s Chrome browser automatically updates to the latest version every time you start it up, so you can get the most up-to-date security protection without any extra...
[caption id="attachment_816" align="alignleft" width="564"] aeontech[/caption] Aeontech launches East Coast Servicing Capability. (Aeon Technology Services Pty Ltd) PERTH, Western Australia 1 October 2015 – Information Technology (IT) Asset Servicing company Aeontech, announced today that, effective from 1 October 2015 it will, for the first time, offer a complete ‘end toto end’ IT Servicing capability across Australia with the establishment of its new state of the art, high security facility at Avalon Airport, Victoria. Co Managing Director, John Uzelac said,” This is a game changer for the industry. The new facility at Avalon, a further development of our Perth operations, takes the IT Servicing industry into a new era with Aeontech at the forefront with industry-leading developments in servicing capability and site security. “The establishment of our Avalon facility offers our...
Computer Practices to Be Mindful Of
- Do log off of your computer at lunch and when you leave for the night. If you aren't sure how to do this, or any other items in this brochure, please contact the Information Services Department.
- Do set Outlook up to archive your old emails every two weeks.
- Do contact the Information Services Department if you need a job-related internet download.
- Do contact the Information Services Department if you are interested in sending out a mass email.
- Do your personal internet surfing from a break room computer.
- Do contact us if you are unsure of any HIPAA computer policies.
- Do not share your password with another person for any reason. If someone needs to get to your computer’s files, contact the Information Services Department for assistance.
- Do not...